About Cedar Valley Golf
The Cedar Valley Golf Course was designed and built by Ralph Aldridge opened with 9 holes in 1970.
The completely constructed 18 hole course opened to the public in 1977, as Antigua’s only 18-Hole championship Golf Course.
This beautiful par 70, 6,157 yds golf course lies amidst mature tropical trees, vistas on hills, and the Caribbean Sea provide an enjoyable, inspiring and very challenging Golf game. The golf club accommodates players of all skill levels; all within exciting breathtaking scenery that make it pleasant for a memorable golfing experience in Antigua, that even non-golfers can appreciate.
- Advanced individual tee times available
- Tournaments / outings welcome
- Rates per person
- Golf attire and spike less golf cleats required/training shoes is acceptable
- Special crew rates
- Each player must have a bag with min. 6 clubs
- All players must register in the pro-shop
- Cancellation with less than 24 hrs notice will be charge
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Amex, Visa & Master card accepted